SBI PO Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India has invited online applications to fill up the various job openings of Probationary Officers in the department through SBI PO Recruitment 2018. As per the notification published appliers will be hiring on the 2000 available seats for the Probationary Officers. Here is the complete info for the SBI PO Recruitment 2018 process candidates may read and apply on or before the end date.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Organization: State Bank of India
Name of Positions: Probationary Officers
No. Of Vacancies: 2000 Seats
SBI PO Vacancy Salary Details:
Appointed candidates will be paid by the starting basic pay of Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the SBI PO Pay scale of Rs. 23700-42020/- applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
Candidates applying against SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment must possess Graduation in any discipline or any equivalent qualification from a well recognized University or university with good academic records
Job searchers age should be lies between 20 years to 30 years as on mentioned date whereas reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization rules.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Internet banking/Credit cards/Debit cards.
- Open Competitive Examination
- Interview Process
Apply Procedure For SBI PO Jobs:
- Log on to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Careers tab available at the top right of the homepage
- Afterwards, you will see various notification links
- Select “Join SBI” and hit on “Current Openings: tab from the below section
- Then various SBI recruitment links will get displayed on next screen
- Select “Recruitment of Probationary Officers(Apply Online from 21-04-2018 to 13-05-2018)” notification link regarding SBI PO Recruitment for 2000 vacancies
- Thereafter you will see various links dropdown
- Select and hit on “Download Advertisement(English/Hindi)” and read all the details given in the SBI Recruitment Advertisement
- Once you are done with the details given in SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification come back to the previous page and hit on SBI PO “Apply Online” link given along in the same drop-down list
- As a result, a new page will come out along with dates regarding SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment and a dialog box at right
- If you are a new user then hit on new user registration and fills up the SBI PO Online Registration Form
- Then you will receive a Login ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to application form window
- Now the SBI PO Online Application Form will appear in front of you
- Fill up all the details and complete the online SBI PO Application Form
- Upload all the requisite testimonials and pay the required amount of SBI PO Application Fees
- Once the whole SBI Probationary Officer Application Form procedure is completed hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
End date to apply online application: 13th May 2018
- Go through the Official Advertisement to know more on SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
- To apply online: click here