SBI SCO Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India has invited online applications to fill up the various job openings of Specialist Cadre Officers in the department through SBI SCO Recruitment 2018. As per the notification published appliers will be hiring on the 119 available seats for the Specialist Cadre Officers. Here is the complete info for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 process candidates may read and apply on or before the end date.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Name of Organization: State Bank of India
Name of Positions: Specialist Cadre Officers
No. Of Vacancies: 119 Seats
SBI SCO Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Special Management Executive (SMW)||35|
|Deputy General Manager (DGM-Law)||02|
|Deputy Manager (DM-Law)||82|
|Posts Name||Required Education|
|Special Management Executive||CA / ICWA / ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance.|
|Course completed through correspondence / part-time is not eligible.|
|The institute should be recognized / approved by Government bodies/ AICTE|
|Deputy General Manager / Deputy Manager||Must have Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a recognized University India.|
|Post Graduate degree in Law will be preferable.|
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Special Management Executive||30-40 Years|
|Deputy General Manager (Contractual)||42-52 Years|
|Deputy General Manager (Regular)||42-52 Years|
|Deputy Manager||25-35 Years|
Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization rules.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode using Internet banking/Credit cards/Debit cards.
- Open Competitive Examination
- Interview Process
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Special Management Executive||Rs. 42020-51490/-|
|Deputy General Manager (Contractual)||CTC upto Rs. 47.00 lacs.|
|Deputy General Manager (Regular)||Rs. 68680-74520/-|
|Deputy Manager||Rs. 31705-45950/-|
Apply Procedure For SBI SCO Jobs:
- Go through the official portal of SBI SCO @ www.sbi.co.in to fill up the online application form in correct manner and then upload the scanned copies of the photograph and sign.
- Now candidates need to submit the examination fee through the online mode and then submit the application form and Take its printed copy of the application form for further uses.
End date to apply online application: 7th April 2018
- Go through the Official Advertisement to know more on SBI SCO Recruitment 2018.
- To apply online: click here