SCI Recruitment 2019
Shipping Corporation of India has invited application against the SCI Recruitment 2019 announcement to appoint the applicants on Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through merit process carried out by the SCI for the 40 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit online application before 11th February 2019. It is inviting online applications from Unmarried Mechanical Engineers for admission to Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Course 2019.
|Name Of Organization||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Number Of Posts||Graduate Marine Engineers (GME)|
|Name Of Posts||40|
SCI Vacancy Qualification Info:
Candidates must hold the Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution to apply for the SCI Recruitment 2019.
Job seekers age must be below 28 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
- For General (UR) & OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female candidates: Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates may submit the fee through online mode by payment gateway charges.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the documents verification and online test or personal interview
How to Apply For SCI Recruitment 2019:
- Go to SCI official website that is shipindia.com.
- Thereafter follow the “Careers” section and then go through the section given as “Fleet Personnel” in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification “Admission to GME Course, at MTI, Powai” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for SCI India jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
Closing date for online application form: 11th February 2019
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the SCI Job Notification visit here