SEBI Recruitment 2018
Good news for all those candidates who are looking for the job under Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Recently SEBI has circulated an online application form notice regarding the SEBI Recruitment 2018. Appliers will be recruited on 120 job openings for the Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts. If you are concerned about the SEBI Vacancy Notice then must check here complete information and then submit the application form earlier than the closing date.
|Name of the Recruiter||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Posts name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|No. of Vacancies||120|
SEBI Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Stream||No. Of Vacancy|
SEBI Job Openings Eligibility Criteria:
|Stream||No. Of Vacancy|
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Chartered Financial Analyst
Cost & Work Accountant
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||Graduate in engineering (electrical/ Electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)
Masters in Computers Application
Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Job searcher age should be lies between 18 years to 30 years as on 31st August 2018.
Rest in upper age for the reserved group will be also applicable as per the govt rules.
Recruiting Process Of SEBI:
Through the organized Prelims Exam followed by the Mains Exam and Interview final selection will be done to appoint the best candidate for the job.
- Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to apply For SEBI Recruitment 2018:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.sebi.gov.in to apply for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment.
- Further, move your cursor towards bottom section of page and hit on “Careers” tab.
- Then, on next page, you are required to press “Recruitment Officer Grade A 2018 – Advance Intimation” link.
- By pressing said link, SEBI Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the details given in SEBI Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill SEBI Online Application Form.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of SEBI Online Form for future use.
- Start Date for Online Application Form: 15th September 2018
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 15th October 2018
Job seekers can follow the details: here