Secondary EAL Teacher
Qatar, the new place in the region replicating Dubai & its development. Spread across the smaller region it has a closer expatriate community with cosmopolitan lifestyle a modern emerging city can offer.
ABOUT COMPANY: Randstad Qatar
IB international co-educational school is an international school caters to an international mix of academically eager children 50% of which are native Arabic speaking students. The school facilitates a generous campus with every resource required in an established international school.
Curriculum – IB
Accommodation – Single
Experience Required – 2 years
Contract – 2 years
– Teachers applying for the position must have an excellent command over the English language
– Must hold an experience of at least 2 years (consistent)
– Ideally looking for a PYP framework background of delivery (not essential).
– Supporting IB Philosophy of child-led training educators will have an inquiry-based approach of teaching.
– To reflect its student’s profile the school beckons international mix of teachers to have a student-centered approach.
– Good knowledge of curriculum
– 2 years of experience with any leading school
PACKAGE: Excellent salary, single accommodation, annual flights, utilities, medical insurance, family benefits, freight allowance and settling in a package. Excellent professional development.