SECR Recruitment 2018
South East Central Railway (SECR) has released a notification for the Apprentice Trainee Jobs through SECR Recruitment 2018 process. South East Central Railway has released job notice for the 432 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 31st July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||South East Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||432|
SECR Vacancy Details:
|Job position||Number of vacancies|
|Sheet metal worker||10|
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 systems or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions also pass ITI course in relevant trades from the recognized institution.
Job seekers age should be between 15-24 years as on 01-07-2018.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply For SECR Recruitment:
- Applicants applying for South East Central Railway Recruitment may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- At mid of page, you may press on ‘ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN SECR’ link.
- Again at new page, you may press on ‘ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES IN BILASPUR DIVISION -2018’ link.
- Refer all details as listed in SECR Notification 2018.
- After checking all details, you may download SECR Application Form 2018.
- Fetch asked details in South East Central Railway Application Form as per requirements.
- Upload required documents along with form.
- At last step, you may submit your form & carry hard copy of same for further need.
Last date for application Submission: 31st July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification