SECR Recruitment 2018
South East Central Railway (SECR) has released a notification for the Trade Apprentice positions through SECR Recruitment 2018 process. South East Central Railway has released job notice for the 1050 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 27th December 2017.
More details about SECR Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||South East Central Railway|
|Name of the Posts||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancy||1050|
SECR Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Job Location||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SECR Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed 10th class examination passed or its equivalent with 50% marks from recognized board and ITI pass in relevant trade with good academic records or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Candidates who have their age between 15 years to 24 years are eligible to apply for announced job positions.
- Age of the applicants will be counted as on 01-01-2018.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Screening Test / Main Subjective Type Test / Physical Tests.
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belong to the Reserved Categories are not required to submit the application fee.
- Fee can be submitted through online process using various payment modes like internet banking/debit card/credit card etc
How to Apply For SECR Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SECR website that is secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment. Then fill up the online application form and do the payment. At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
Last date for Application Submission: 27th December 2017
For more information, please refer the Official Notification.
|For Bilaspur Division||Notification|
|For Nagpur Division||Notification|
|For Raipur Division||Notification|