South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
A career announcement has released by the South Indian Bank Ltd titled as South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 through its authorized portal regarding the 150 unfilled vacancies of Probationary Officers posts in the bank. Job searchers should submit their filled application earlier than the closing dates. To get the further details must go through below section and read the details.
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Officers|
|No. of Posts||150|
Salary is offered by the organization for the selected applicants is Rs. 23, 700–42, 020/- per month.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- Job searchers must have completed graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course as on 31.12.2017.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive)
- Age of the Appliers must be below of 25 years as on 31st December 2017 to become eligible for this recruitment process.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview round for final selection.
- General Category: Rs. 800
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 200
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers who are Eligible and interested for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 process may apply online through visiting the department portal @ www.southindianbank.com and fill up the online application form carefully.
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of the home page then after required to hit on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers” link. From the next page, you must hit on “Notification” link.
- Enter relevant details such as valid email id and mobile number etc. The completed application in all respects should be submitted before the closing date. Take a print out and keep it for future use.
Last date of receiving online application form: 25th May 2018