Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Recently railway department has issued a job advisement for the hiring process conduct for the Southern Railway region. Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 advt has circulated through the department website for the employment of Technical / Accounts Asst Jobs under the Southern Railway. There are 1421 available posts of Ministerial Staff, Steno, and Others. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date that is 11th December 2017.
|Recruiter Name||Southern Railway|
|Name of Post||Ministerial Staff, Steno and Others|
|No. of Vacancies||1421|
Southern Railway Vacancy Details:
|Name of posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Staff Car Driver||24|
|SS / SM||87|
|Points Man / SCP||58|
|Electrical TRD Supervisor||14|
|Electrical TRD Technician||57|
|Electrical TRD Helper||05|
|Electrical ELS / AJJ Technician||63|
|Electrical RS / TBM / VLCY Superviso||06|
|Electrical RS / TBM / RPM Technician||37|
|Electrical G JE Drg||02|
|Electrical G SSE||04|
|Electrical G JE||02|
|Electrical G Sr Technical P||02|
|Electrical G Technical P||43|
|Electrical G Driver||01|
|SSE TLD & AC||05|
|Signal SSE / JE||15|
|Signal Sr Tech / Tech||25|
|Telecom SSE / JE||10|
|Telecom Sr Tech / Tech||11|
Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the organization will get the salary.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Jobs
Job seekers will get the 10th / 12th passed Certificate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board / Institution.
- Job searchers age must be below of 35 years as on mentioned dates for the announced posts.
- It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For Southern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 website that is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in with the given time period after downloading the application format.
- Then fill up the application form and do the payment (if any) and also affix the necessary documents Xerox copies as per the requirement along with the recent passport size photograph.
- In the end, candidates need to send the application form properly to the given address:
The Senior Divisional Staff Welfare Officer
(Sr DPO / MAS) Southern Railways Chennai Division,
Central Railway Station Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Last Date for Application receipt: 11th December 2017
Candidates must check the Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: click here