Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway has announced a job notification concerning to the Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 process for 2979 Group D posts. Those candidates, who have completed their qualification as per the requirement may fill the application form through online mode. Applicants can submit their Southern Railway application form before the closing date which is 31st March 2018. So applicants can get complete details about Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 procedure by scrolling down this page.
|Recruiter Name||Southern Railway|
|Name of Post||Group D and other posts|
|No. of Vacancies||2979|
Southern Railway Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Department||TOTAL Southern Railway Vacancies|
|Helper / Electrical / TRD||Electrical||145|
|Helper / Electrical / TRS||Electrical||180|
|Track Maintainer Grade Iv||Engineering||1859|
|Helper / Mechanical / Carriage And Wagon||Mechanical||473|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||Mechanical||35|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||Mechanical||25|
|Helper / Signal||S And T||70|
|Helper / Telecommunication||S And T||15|
|Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter||Traffic||177|
Preferred competitors will get a good amount as salary per month plus other admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Jobs:
All those job seekers who have completed their qualification as 10th class (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT” or its equivalent degree in the relevant discipline from any well-known university can apply now for the Southern Railway Vacancies.
Job seekers age should be lies between 18 years to 33 years as on mentioned date
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
|All category candidates
* Rs. 400/- refund to candidates, if they appear for exam.
|For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
* Rs. 250/- refund to applicants who will appear for CBT exam.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Document Verification/ Medical Examination round.
How to Apply For Southern Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 website that is chennai.rrbonlinereg.in with the given time period.
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment (if any) and upload the necessary documents as per the requirement.
- In the end, candidates need to submit the application form properly and keep the receipt for future purposes.
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: 31st March 2018
- End date for online fee payment: 30th March 2018
Candidates must check the Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here