SPSC Recruitment 2017
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has invited application for the SPSC Recruitment 2017 announcement to appoint the applicants on Assistant Professor Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through organized interview process carried out by the SPSC for the 132 vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before 11th November 2017.
|Name Of Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Posts Name||Faculty as Assistant Professor|
SPSC Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||No. Of vacancy|
Selected candidate will obtain the remuneration under the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should be a degree holder from a recognized university and have their age under 40 years as on 30th September 2017.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview by the SPSC.
General/OBC Candidates must submit the application fee of Rs. 150/- and no fee for SC/ST candidates through Bank DD payable at the state bank of Sikkim credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to Apply For SPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official site of SPSC that is www.spscskm.gov.in
- On the home page follow the appropriate link related to notification
- Then you need to click on the relative link to download the application form.
- Fill an application form with all necessary information.
- Check the form at once and attach the recent photograph in given space along with photocopies of entire certificates and other important testimonials with it.
- Make payment of Examination Fee (if applicable), and submit the Application Form to the provided below address.
Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok
Last Date receipt of application form: 11th November 2017
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the SPSC Job Notification Check here