SSB Recruitment 2018
SSB Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal to start hiring for Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2018. As per the announcement, the department will recruit candidates on 29 available seats of Assistant Commandant (AC). Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Sashastra Seema Bal may submit their applications before 21-05-2018 to grab this golden opportunity.
SSB Vacancy info:
|Organization Name||Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Posts Name||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have a graduate degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
Candidate’s age must be lies between 20 years to 25 years as on mentioned date.
Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination/ Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Female SC/ST: No Fee
- Payment of fee can be done either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply For SSB Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly open official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now press “Examination Notification” tab that is available in the right side.
- On appeared page select “Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2018” and under that hit on “(1.11 MB) link.
- By pressing said link, SSB ACs Advertisement will appear.
- Read complete SSB ACs Notification and ensure your eligibility for Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2018.
- Now eligible candidates can apply online and reach to upsconline.nic.in website.
- Further, press “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” link.
- Now, you will redirect to new page and select CPF code further press “Press Here for PART I” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and press “Yes” button.
- Fill SSB Online Application Form with complete details.
- Make the payment of application fee and follow other processes of SSB Online Form.
- Once all process is done hit submit tab.
- Also, take the hard copy of application form and keep it secure for future use.
Last Date for Application Submission: 21st May 2018