SSC CPO Notification 2018
Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted SSC CPO Notification 2018 advt regarding the 1223 available positions for Sub Inspector & others Posts. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply on or before 2nd April 2018.
Now, Department is ready to hire the capable candidates for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2018 process through an organized process. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector & others|
SSC CPO Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Vacancy Details|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||1073|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male) in Delhi Police||97|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Female) in Delhi Police||53|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Total Vacancies against SSC CPO Notification 2018||1223|
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police:
|Total Vacancies against SSC CPO Notification 2018||48||39||6||4||97|
Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police:
|Total Vacancies against SSC CPO Notification 2018||28||15||7||3||53|
Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
|Name of the Force||Category||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Ex-Ser.|
|CISF||Male||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Female||–||Vacancies will be intimated later|
|Vacancies against SSC CPO Notification 2018||516||317||154||86||1073||107|
Job seekers will get the salary under the good Pay scale with other allowances per month.
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018:
All the interested candidates must have completed Degree in concerned field any recognized University.
- Candidate must have an age below of 25 years as on mentioned date.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- candidates applying against SSC CPO Exam Notification have to pay prescribed amount of application fee through online mode via SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards
- For Unreserved Category / OBC: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis mentioned process below:
- Written examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination Test
- Written examination (Paper-II)
How to Apply For SSC CPO Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through visiting the website @ www.ssconline.nic.in. You can read all details through the given official notice here and on website.
- On the home page of official web portal, you have to select “Recruitment Of Sub-Inspector In Delhi Police, CAPFS And Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2018” section and hit on “Press Here to Apply” link.
- A PDF file will appear on your digital screen SSC CPO Notification 2018.
- After reading the SSC CPO 2018 Notification carefully, you have to hit on SSC CPO Apply Online tab.
- Then, you have to hit on New user Registration option for SSC CPO Notification.
- After that, you have to fill the asked details in SSC CPO Registration Form and hit register option
- This will open the previous page just enter your registration id and password and hit login option
- SSC CPO Online Application Form will appear on your screen and you have to fill Online Application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload scanned copies of all the required documents along with SSC CPO Application Form against SSC CPO Notification.
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and also take print out of the SSC CPO Application Form for further usage.
Last date for receiving the application form: 2nd April 2018