POSITION: Store Keeper
LOCATION: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
POSITION PURPOSE: Parts procurement coordination activities which include ordering to the stocking of parts in the store. Also facilitating smooth movement of stocks at various degrees from the port to the store to the point of sale.
– Tallying of physical stock of the stores must with book balances (all times).
– On arrival collect & preserve receipt of Consignments of both Air and Sea from principals (or CPD / IBT)
– Check every parts’ correctness at the time on receiving stocks.
– Binning of parts at the correct location must be ensured.
– Updating stock of new consignments and generate SRV.
– For “First-Time” receipt parts assign New Bin locations and ensure the system is updated.
– High volume parts must be assigned and maintained at Secondary locations.
– For shortages and damages generate claims on CPD (or principal) and their settlement must be ensured.
– Inspect and authorize sales return or return of parts back to stores location.
– After necessary approval and as advised by principals carry out scraping of parts which are not sale worthy.
– Forklift vehicle fleet and other equipment’s of the stores must be assessed.
– To fleet and credit customers ensure timely deliveries.
– Maintainance of principals of service level data.
– Maintaining local purchase data and principal receipts for finances.
– Finance department submissions on a monthly basis.
– Perpetual Inventory must be carried out once in a fortnight.
– Verification of the physical stocks.
– Housekeeping and hygiene of store/stock.
– Keep the premises by ensuring all safety, security and health care measures are taken.
– At least High school or Intermediate education.
– 5 years in-store experience / 3 years’ experience with any tertiary level of qualification with respect to stores or inventory management