Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill various unoccupied positions of Jr. Court Attendant/ Chamber Attendant. So those who are seeking jobs in PSU’s must apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your Supreme Court of India Eligibility Criteria under this section.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (Supreme Court of India)|
|Job Profile||Jr. Court Attendant/ Chamber Attendant|
|Number of Posts||78|
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Jr. Court Attendant||65|
After getting appointed for Supreme Court JCA Jobs and Supreme Court Chamber Attendant jobs, appliers will be given Basic Pay of Rs. 21700/- plus allowances as admissible and HRA, therefore, gross salary is Rs. 33315/- p.m
Eligibility criteria for Supreme Court Jobs:
Applicants must hold the Class 10 or equivalent exam certificate in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent exam from any recognized University.
Job seekers age must be under 27 years which will be counted as per the company norms.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
- Online Examination
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- For General /OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Application fee can be submitted via online process.
How to apply online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers who are interested to apply for announced Jobs may visit the department authorized portal supremecourtofindia.nic.in and select the “Recruitment” tab given at the left side
- Now hit on “Applications invited for participating in selection process for appointment to the post of Junior Court Attendant and Chamber Attendant(R): Last date – 15-04-2018 – 20-03-2018” link
- Thereafter, Supreme Court Jobs Notification will be displayed on the screen having all relevant details of the concerned job profile.
- Then select either “Online Application for Registration for Junior Court Attendant’s Examination Last Date – 15-04-2018” OR
- “Online Application for Registration for Chamber Attendant(R)’s Examination Last Date 15-04-2018” link as per your post.
- New users must select the “Fresh Candidate (Press HERE) to Create Log In” link.
- After completing registration, choose “Already Logged In Candidate (Hit HERE) to Complete Process” link.
- After that, fill up Supreme Court recruitment Online application form with all required details.
- Upload all scanned images of essential particulars and pay up application fees.
- Press the “submit” tab for final submission of application form for future use.
End date for Application Form submission: 15th April 2018
Links to focus:
To know details of recruitment: check here
|Supreme Court Jr. Court Attendant Recruitment||Get Registered||Fill Application Form|
|Supreme Court Chamber Attendant Recruitment||Get Registered||Fill Application Form|