Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2018
The Government of Telangana, Women Child Disabled & Senior Citizens Department has released a vacancy notice regarding the Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the organization is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill 110 vacant posts of Teacher/Helper. So if you are interested to grab Telangana Anganwadi Jobs Opening then you must apply for the same by visiting the official website of the organization. For more details regarding Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 you may scroll down this page.
|Recruiter Name||The Government of Telangana, Women Child Disabled & Senior Citizens Department|
Telangana Anganwadi Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No. of vacancy|
Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Job seekers must be possessed AWT/Mini AWT/AWH is SSC (10th Class) or equivalent qualification in relevant fields for Account Assistant posts from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates age must be below of 35 years and above of 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization for the mentioned posts.
- Screening Test/Written Test
- Interview Test
Application Submission Process Telangana Anganwadi Jobs:
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of Department of Women Development & Child Welfare, Telangana i.e. mis.tgwdcw.in to apply for Yadadri Bhuvangiri jobs.
- Now search for the suitable link given for Telangana recruitment notification for teacher/helper vacancy.
- Choose the district “YADADRI-BHUVANGIRI” to view Telangana teacher recruitment notification details.
- After this, applicants need to apply online and fill Telangana anganwadi application form with all essential details.
- Also upload scanned copy of your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Finally, hit on “submit” option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Dates to Focus:
Last date for the Receipt of online Application: 17th April 2018