Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited online applications against the Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 advt for 2786 Junior Assistant and many more posts in the state government. All those Job hunters exploring for the TSPSC jobs have an excellent opportunity to grab a good job. Candidates must have a glance in the below section and must read about the Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 and apply online on or before the end date.
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Name of the post: Junior Assistant & Other
No. of Vacancies: 2786
Telangana PSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Department Name||Vacancy Number|
|LD / Junior Steno||Revenue Department||15|
|Junior Assistant||Panchyat Raj Department||53|
|Junior Assistant||Commercial Tax Department||231|
|Junior Assistant||Forest Department||32|
|Junior Steno||Home Department||22|
|Junior Assistant||I & CAD||92|
|Junior Assistant||Disaster Response and Fire Service||02|
|Medical & Health Department||77|
|Group 4 Posts||Total||1521|
|Junior Assistant Personal||TSRTC||72|
|Junior Assistant Finance|
|Mandal Planning & Statistical Officer / Assistant Statistical Officer||Director of Economics & Statastics Subordinate service Department||474|
|Village Revenue Officer||Revenue Department||700|
|Senior Steno||Revenue Department (CCLA)-13 & Home Department -6||19|
|Job title||Salary Details|
|Senior Steno in Chief Commissioner||Rs. 22,460-66,330/-|
|Village Revenue Officer||Rs. 16400-49870/- RPS-2015|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||Rs. 24,440-71,510|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 13,950 – 36,790/-|
|Group-IV Services||Rs. 16,400- 49,870/-|
Candidates should have possessed Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Those individuals who are in age between 18 years to 40 years can apply against Telangana PSC Career opportunities. Maximum age relaxation will be applicable as per the organization norms.
Selection of the appliers will be completed through the Online Test followed by the Personal Interview.
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
Process to Apply Online Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, contenders need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. tspsc.gov.in
- Then select “Notification” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- After that, hit “TSPSC Group-IV Services Recruitment Notifications” option from the drop down list.
- Hit the suitable post in which you are interested and get the entire details.
- Press “Apply Online” option and fill Telangana PSC Application form with correct details.
- Hit “Apply” button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
|Job title||Start date to submitting
|End date to apply|
|Senior Steno in Chief Commissioner||11th June 2018||2nd July 2018|
|Village Revenue Officer||08th June 2018
|Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Junior Assistant||07th June 2018||6th July 2018|
Links to check:
Go through the provided Official Notification regarding the Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 advt