Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2018
Telangana State Public Service Commission (Telangana Revenue Department) has invited online application against the Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Village Revenue Officer Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Telangana Revenue Department for the 700 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 2nd July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||Village Revenue Officer Jobs|
|Name Of Posts||700|
Telangana Revenue Department Vacancy Salary info:
Appointed job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 16400-49870/- which is offered by Government Of Telangana, Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done 12th examination in respective field or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for announced jobs should have their age between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st July 2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the Telangana Revenue Department.
- General category applicants need to pay following fee and there will be No Fee for BC, SC & ST of Telangana State candidates / PH & Ex-service men.
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 80/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit card and Net banking.
How to Apply For Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2018:
- First of all visit to the official portal of the Telangana Revenue Department that is www.tspsc.gov.in
- After reaching to the home page Go to “Notification” bar available at the top right of the Home Page
- Now from there, you have to hit on the “NOTIFICATION NO.13/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT (GENERAL RECRUITMENT).” Link.
- Thereafter new page will be open having various links you have to hit on “TSPSC NOTIFICATION NO. 13/2018” link.
- After that hit on Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment Apply online link.
- Fill online Application Forms with the required information.
- Also, attach digital images of all documents and affix your recent passport size photo at the provided place.
- At last, recheck filled application form and submit it within given time period before the end date should be reached.
Closing date to submit online application form: 2nd July 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the Telangana Revenue Department Job Notification click here