TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank (TGMC Bank) Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018 for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill up the 30 vacant positions of Assistant and Attender. So those who are seeking jobs in banking sector must apply for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to download TGMC Bank Application form to apply for TGMC Bank Jobs 2018 through a proper channel on or before the last date 22nd June 2018.
|Organization Name||Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank (TGMC Bank)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant and Attender|
|Number of Posts||30|
TGMC Bank Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should pass in 10+2/ Graduation in respective trade or its equivalent qualification from any recognized education board / Institution.
Contenders who are above 18 years of age as on 22-06-2018 can apply against Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Recruitment.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
- Written examination
- Interview test
All the appliers are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for reserved category) through online mode using debit/ credit card or by net banking.
How to apply online for TGMC Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.tgmcbank.com
- Then select “Recruitment Notification” option which is moving at the top of the home page.
- Within few seconds you will be redirected on a new page.
- Select “Bank has announced Vacancies for immediate Recruitment” link and download the notification.
- Get the entire details about vacant posts in TGMC Bank Recruitment Notification.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and fill the TGMC Bank Application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents and hit “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Application form and submit it with self attested copies of essential documents at the postal address:
Tumkur Grain Merchants Co-operative Bank Limited
Administrative Office: B H Road, Tumkur – 572 103
Last date of receipt of online Application: 22nd June 2018
Links to focus:
Go through the given Download Notice to know further details.