TNPSC CESE Notification 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared TNPSC CESE Notification 2018 through its authorized portal. An organization has ready to organize recruitment exam to select the skilled and knowledgeable aspirants for the 324 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts.
There are lots of job searchers who want to join the TNPSC CESE for this they have to submit the application form on or before the closing date and start preparing for Combined Engineering Services Examination.
Organisation Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post name: Assistant Engineer
No. of posts: 324
TNPSC CESE Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD||70|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD||23|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD||42|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department||160|
|Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department||29|
|Name of the post||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department, Public Works Department||B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-
Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer.
Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of
Technical Education and Training, Chennai
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Buildings, PWD|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in PWD||A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department||A degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
|Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.||A degree in Civil Engineering
A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, subject to the condition that he/she should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
There will be no age boundary for the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes whereas all other candidates must have their age under 30 years.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee For Examination Note: Rs. 200/-
- The Registration fees (Only for New Users) and Examination fee Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) is payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application
TamilNadu Public Service Commission, Chennai is going to conduct Combined Engineering Services Examination to recruit the appropriate candidate for the job.
All appointed candidates will receive the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs. 5100/- p.m
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit official website that is http://www.tnpscexams.in or https://www.tnpsconline.com/
- Then, go to “Notification” section which is structured in the menu bar of home page.
- Select “COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION.” and hit on it
- A new page will come out along with details regarding examination
- Read all the details given in TNPSC CESE Notification 2018 and then go back to the previous page and hit on TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 Apply Online link available along
- Now if you are a new user then select and hit on One Time Registration and then fill up the Online Registration form
- Once the registration form is completed hit on Save and Next tab
- A new page will come out along with more details, fill them also and then hit on final submission tab
- Afterwards, you will receive a Login ID and password
- Use the credentials and then log on to an application from the window
- Complete the further procedure and then hit on final submission tab
- Must remember before submitting the TNPSC CESE 2018 Application Form recheck all the details properly and completely
- Once you are done take a print out of filled up TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Application Form and keep it safe for further usage
- Last date for receipt of applications: 26th March 2018
- End date to pay the application fee: 28th March 2018
Check the complete Official Notification to know more about TNPSC CESE Notification 2018.