TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for the Agricultural Officer Extension positions through TNPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released job notice for the 105 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 2nd June 2018.
More details about TNPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Agricultural Officer Extension|
|No. of Vacancy||192|
TNPSC Vacancy Salary details:
Selected candidate will get impressive amount of pay scale as Rs.37700- 119500 (Level 20) through selection Board.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (B.Sc., Agriculture) or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Candidates who have their age above of 18 years are eligible to apply for other job positions and must below 30 Years [For persons holding B.Sc(Agriculture)]
- 32 Years [For persons holding a post graduate or higher degree in Agriculture such as M.Sc (Agriculture) or Ph.D in Agriculture]
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/appointment to the post
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Screening Test / Main Subjective Type Test / Physical Tests.
How to Apply For TNPSC Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TNPSC website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards the right side and hit on ‘Notifications’.
- Under the drop down list, you need to hit “Latest Notification” link on the home page.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying various TNPSC Recruitment Notifications 2018.
- Hit “AGRICULTURAL OFFICER (EXTENSION) IN THE TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION SERVICE, 2015-2018” Link.
- Read the complete TNPSC AO Notification and ensure the required eligibility criteria.
- Eligible contenders are required to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online”.
- Further you can apply online and fill TNPSC Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Also, upload all required documents and certificates.
- Finally, recheck the details and hit submit tab. Also, take the hard copy of it and keep it secure for future use.
- Last date for application Submission: 2nd June 2018
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 04th June 2018