TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited online application against the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Assistant Horticultural Office Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Tamil Nadu PSC for the 805 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 24th June 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||Assistant Horticultural Office|
|Name Of Posts||805|
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Salary Details:
All appointed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/- per month for the Assistant Horticultural Office Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution and must be pass two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
Job seekers having their age above of 18 years and must be below of 30 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination and Trade Test conducted by the TNPSC.
- Registration Fee submit @ (G.O. (Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017) as Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, you need to visit to the official website of the organization i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go through “Notifications” at the right side of the home page.
- Hit on “Latest Notification” link, under the drop down list.
- Press “ASSISTANT HORTICULTURAL OFFICER IN THE TAMIL NADU HORTICULTURAL SUBORDINATE SERVICE” link on this new page.
- TNPSC Recruitment Advertisement PDF will be shown at your computer screen.
- Ensure requirements as mentioned in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification 2018.
- Eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Registered candidates need to go for log in while new users have to complete registration process.
- Enter asked details in Tamil Nadu PSC Online Form and make the payment of the application fee.
- Upload required documents and recheck details entered in Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it.
- Closing date to submit online application form: 24th June 2018
- End date to submit the application fee: 26th June 2018