TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is all set to hire the capable applicants for the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Job seekers will be recruited on 320 available seats for Civil Judge Jobs. All those candidates who have law education may apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 process. To get the further info must have a look in the below section…
|Recruiting Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
TNPSC Vacancies Eligibility Requirement:
Job searchers should have passed the Bachelor of Law of any University established by Law in India or its equivalent qualification from a well known education board / institute to apply now and candidates must remember experience in relaxant field will have preference first. Candidates should also have proficiency in Tamil to read, write and speak
All interested job searchers age must be lies between 25 years to 40 years as per the department norms whereas reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
- For General candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The fee payment for announced jobs can be done through online mode.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in following test:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva–Voce Test
The organization has offered a salary package of Rs. 27,700- 770-33,090 – 920 – 40450- 1080- 44770/- for the announced job.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers need to open the official website of TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in to submit the online application form via online process.
- After visiting the web portal, job seekers need to check a link given as “TNPSC Recruitment 2018 of CIVIL JUDGE IN THE TAMIL NADU STATE JUDICIAL SERVICE” to fill up the application form for the announced posts.
- Now candidates should also upload a recent photo along with all the required documents scanned copies and pay applied fee.
- Then after, submit the form online and get a printed copy of it to keep it safe for future use.
- Last date to submit online application form: 7th May 2018
- End date to pay the application fee: 9th May 2018
- Candidates should follow the given Official Notification to know more about TNPSC Jobs.
- To apply online: click here