TNUSRB Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invited online application against the TNUSRB Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the TNUSRB for the 309 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit the application before 10th August 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Number Of Posts||Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)|
|Name Of Posts||309|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must have done Second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
Job seekers age must be between 20 – 28 years as on 1st July 2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|Minimum 80 cms
Minimum 5 cms
WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER:-
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, original certificate verification & Viva-Voce.
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/-
- Fee can be submitted via net banking, credit card / debit card and UPI OR challan at State Bank of India.
How to Apply For TNUSRB Recruitment 2018:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.tnusrbonline.org
- After reaching homepage go to “Ongoing Recruitments” section
- Select “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB – INSPECTOR OF POLICE(TECHNICAL) – 2018”
- Hit on TNUSRB Recruitment Notification and read all the details given there’
- Afterwards hit on Online Application Form given on the previous page
- Now the online application form will appear in front of you
- Hit on Create New User and then get registered
- Afterwards you will receive a separate Log In ID and password
- Use the credentials and then log on to the TNUSRB Recruitment application form window
- Afterwards fill up the online application form and complete all the details
- Once the whole procedure is completed, recheck the details and then hit on final submission tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up TNUSRB Recruitment application and keep it safe for further usage.
Closing date to submit online application form: 10th August 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the TNUSRB Job Notification visit here
- To get Information Brochure: check here
- To apply online now: visit here