TPSC Recruitment 2018
A latest job advertisement has disclosed by Tripura Public Service Commission as TPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill up the 177 vacant Personal Assistant Grade-II Job Openings. Candidates must attend the Written Examination conducted by the authority for the Latest Government Vacancies; you are suggested to ensure the required criteria on or before the last date.
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Personal Assistant Grade-II|
TPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 5,700- 24,000/- PB-2 GP Rs. 2,800/-.
Candidates should have Higher Secondary (H.S. + 2) or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks in average as per the norms of Company.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st October 2018.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category as per the organization rules.
Applying contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
|For Gen/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH||Rs. 50/-|
Pay the Examination Fee through the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission counter.
How to apply for TPSC career 2018:
- You need to Logon to the official website of the organization which is www.tpsc.gov.in to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2018/ TPSC personal Assistant Grade II Recruitment-2018.
- Follow the “opportunities” section which is available at the left side of the home page for TPSC Notification 2018.
- A new page will come out in front of you with various links. Here you need to press the “Personal Assistant Grade-II (PA-II) under GA(P&T) Department” link.
- After hitting the above mentioned link, a PDF file will be open on your desktop screen. Read the complete Tripura PSC Recruitment Notification 2018 carefully.
- Interested Candidates can download the TPSC Application form from the Official Website.
- Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
- Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- The candidates may also fill & submit Tripura PSC Personal Assistant Online Form 2018 in Receive section TPSC (purchasing from any branch of Tripura Gramin Bank) or send it by post to the below mentioned address.
Agartala, West Tripura,
- Start date to apply online: 3rd September 2018
- End date to apply online: 1st October 2018
Link To Check:
- Check the Official Notification for complete info of TPSC Recruitment 2018.
- To apply online: check here