TPSC Recruitment 2018
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released a notification for the General Duty Medical Officer and Junior Medical Officer positions through TPSC Recruitment 2018. Tripura Public Service Commission has released job notice for the 409 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 30th June 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||General Duty Medical Officer and Junior Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||409|
TPSC Vacancy details:
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed Medical Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Age of applicants should be between 21 – 40 years as on 01-01-2018.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the Tripura State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination.
- General / OBC: Rs. 200/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD/BPL card holders: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply For TPSC Recruitment:
- Applicants applying for Tripura Public Service Commission Jobs may visit official website of organization that is tpsc.gov.in
- After visiting official portal, hit on “Opportunities” tab visible at the left side of the home page.
- Hit on ‘Junior Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer, Grade-IV of THS under H & FW Department’ link.
- Refer all details as prescribed in TPSC Notification.
- At next step, you may download TPSC Application Form 2018.
- Fetch required documents along with from as need arises.
- After this, attach required documents along with form.
- You need to forward your application for at address placed below.
West Tripura – 799001
Last date for application Submission: 30th June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification