TSRTC Recruitment 2018
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation has invited online application against the TSRTC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Junior Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the TSRTC for the 72 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 7th July 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Telangana State Road Transport Corporation|
|Number Of Posts||Junior Assistant|
|Name Of Posts||72|
TSRTC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Junior Assistant (Personnel)||33|
|2.||Junior Assistant (Finance)||39|
Eligibility Criteria for TSRTC Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done Graduate/ Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for the announced jobs should have their age between 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the TSRTC.
- Application Fees: Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fees: Rs. 80/-
How to Apply For TSRTC Recruitment 2018:
- To apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2018, first of all candidates are required to login to home page of tspsc.gov.in
- Now press “Notification” tab that is available on home page.
- On appeared page, you are required to press “NOTIFICATION NO.11/2018, Dt. 02/06/2018 JUNIOR ASSISTANT IN TELANGANA STATE ROAD TRANSPORT CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)” link.
- By pressing said link, TSRTC Notification will appear.
- You can go through TSRTC Advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can apply online and fill TSRTC Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with TSRTC Online Form.
- Make the payment of fee through proper mode.
- Finally you can hit submit tab and take the hard copy of filled form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 7th July 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the TSRTC Job Notification visit here