UK Co-operative Department Recruitment 2019
Uttarakhand Co-operative Department has circulated a job notification as UK Co-operative Department Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 442 available vacancies of Clerk Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 20th March 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason here we offered you entire info regarding the UK Co-operative Department Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Co-operative Department|
UK Co-operative Department Vacancy Details:
- Clerk Cum Cashier
- Junior Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Deputy General Manager
All appliers will get the salary as Rs. 16,300 – Rs. 68,900/- after getting appointed for the applied post.
Applicants who have completed their Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute may apply for the UK Co-operative Department Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit Details:
Job searchers age must be lies between 21 years to 42 years and for the reserved category applicants there will be upper age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply For UK Co-operative Department Recruitment:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.hul.co.in
- Tap on “Careers” tab available at top menu bar.
- Select the suitable category of applicant for UK Co-operative Department Recruitment.
- Select the suitable link regarding your job.
- Now Read the complete job description and ensure all eligibility details from UK Co-operative Department Notification 2019.
- Now, hit on “Apply Online” link from there.
- Thereafter, fill the UK Co-operative Department online application form by entering asked details.
- Afterwards putting details in Application Form, hit on submit tab for submission of details.
- Now, access print copy of it for further usage.
- Online Application starting date: 23rd February 2019
- End date to apply online: 20th March 2019