Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
A latest bank recruitment notice as displayed by the Union Bank of India as Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 through this notice bank has invited applications to be filled for the Armed Guard posts. Job finders who are qualified for Union Bank of India Recruitment can submit their dully filled application through a proper channel on or before 18th February 2019.
|Bank Name||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Armed Guard|
Eligibility Criteria Regarding Union Bank of India Jobs:
Job seekers should have completed the 10th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized board to become eligible for this recruitment process, but the candidate should not have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- Job finder’s age must be in between of 18 years to 25 years as of the 1st January 2019.
- The maximum age limit specified for Ex-Servicemen, i.e. 45 years, is applicable to candidates belonging to an Unreserved / General category.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the organizational norms.
The selected candidate will be placed in the under-mentioned pay scale as Rs. 9560/- to Rs. 18545/- in the Subordinate staff cadre, as per Bipartite Settlement.
Mode of Selection:
Job seekers will be selected through the performance of Written Examination, Physical fitness Test / Personal Interview.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Ex-s/Female): Nil
How to Apply:
- Log on to Union Bank of India careers page at the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the Union Bank of India Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 online application form.
Dates to be focus:
End date to apply online: 18th February 2019
- Job searchers should read the given official link for more info regarding the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
- To apply online: check here