UP Police Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has issued a notification about UP Police Recruitment 2019 for filling up 5419 Fireman / Jail Warder vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 09.02.2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Uttar Pradesh Fireman / Jail Warder job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
Position Name: Fireman / Jail Warder
Total Vacancies: 5419
The aspirants need to have 12th passed from a recognised board or equivalent to apply for the above-specified posts.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 22 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through a written examination followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale as well as other admissible benefits.
- For General and OBC category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC and ST category aspirants: Rs. 200/-
How to Submit Online Application Form for UP Police Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates need to reach the official website of authority that is uppbpb.gov.in to fill UP Police Online Application Form
- Search the suitable link for “direct recruitment of posts of Rescue mounted police in jail warders and fire service” through home page of the official portal
- Hit the above searched link for the respective post you have to apply, through which you will be navigated towards new page
- Go through the complete details carefully regarding Uttar Pradesh police job and ensure your eligibility
- After reading Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Notification choose suitable link to apply online for UP Police Recruitment 2019-20
- Fill UP Police Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Now, upload essential documents and certificates with UP Police Application Form.
- At last, hit on “Submit” tab and take the print out of it for future use.
- Last date to apply online for UP Police Recruitment: 09th February 2019
- Closing date to pay application fee: 11th February 2019
Link to visit: