UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018
Good news for all those candidates who are looking for the job under Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. Recently UPPCL has circulated an online application form notice regarding the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018. Appliers will be recruited on 2842 job openings for the Technician Posts. If you are concerned about the UPPCL Technician Vacancy Notice then must check here complete information and then submit the application form earlier than the closing date.
|Name of the Recruiter||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||2842|
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technician (Grade II) UPPCL||2115|
|2.||Technician (Grade II) UPPTCL||664|
UPPCL Technician Job Openings Eligibility Criteria:
Applicant must Pass 10th class from science and Mathematics subject from recognized board or institute/university with Certificate in CCC Through DOEACC Society.
All the appliers’ age must be above of 18 years and upper age limit is decided as 40 years as on 01/07/2018
Rest in upper age for the reserved group will be also applicable as per the govt rules.
- Job searchers who are belonging to the SC/ ST/PWD / OBC category need to submit the application fee of Rs. 600/- whereas General category applicants need to pay Rs. 900/- as application fee.
- Job seekers required submitting the Application fee through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode.
Recruiting Process Of UPPCL:
Through the organized written examination and Personal Interview process appointment of the best candidate for the job will be done.
Candidates who will be selected for the announced Vacancy shall be able to receive Matrix Level-4 Rs. 27200-86100/- as per month of salary by the organization.
How to apply For UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates who want to apply for the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2018 need to submit the application form online after visiting the uppcl.org which is a department website.
- After opening the website aspirants will navigate to the home page and then take your cursor to “Vacancy/result” which is located on the right side of the homepage
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “APPLY ONLINE “TG-2 (ELECTRICAL)” AGAINST ADVT. 3/VSA/2018” link and start filling up the online application form.
- Once application form will be filled with all accurate information appliers need to upload the digital images of testimonials as required and follow the Payment button to pay the application fee online.
- In the end, submit the application form and must get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form: 13th March 2018
- End date for fee submission: 14th March 2018