UPPSC Recruitment 2018
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 notification has disclosed by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) regarding the 1100 ARO/Asst Director/Principal and Other jobs in 14 Departments. UPPSC has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of government job then must apply now for the UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
|Name Of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name Of the Post||ARO/Asst Director/Principal and Others|
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
- Police Department – Assistant Radio Officer
- Law Science Laboratory – Director
- Assistant Director in Directorate of Culture (General / Performance Art), Assistant Director (Law)
- Deputy State Archaeology Department – Assistant Archaeological Officer
- Department of Culture – assistant director (artistic goods), museum president
- Drug Inspector in the Department of Food Safety and Drug Administration.
- Allopathy of the Medical Education Department – Allopathy (various specificities)
- Silk Development Department – Assistant Director (Silk Production)
- Department of Business Education – Technical Officer / Principal (Class-II) / Deputy Principal
- Employees State Insurance Scheme, Labor Medical Services – Medical Officer (Allopathy)
- Homeopathic Medical Officer under Homeopathic Medical Services – Spokesperson (various specialties) under the Department of Medical Education (Greek)
- State Ayurvedic Medical Services – Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Sports Directorate (Purity letter) – Assistant Instructor (Various Specification), Sports Officer (various specialties)
Candidates who are applying for UPPSC recruitment should have degree/diploma in concerned stream or Equivalent qualification from any University established by Law in India.
Job searcher age must be above of 21 years as on mentioned date for all the announced posts.
Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized written examination and interview Test by the organization.
- For General and OBC category aspirants: Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For Physically Challenged applicants: Rs. 25/-
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee through online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card or challan.
How To Apply UPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, candidates should visit to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission that is “www.uppsc.up.nic.in”.
- Now, you have to move your cursor on the “All Notifications / Advertisements” section present at the right side of the homepage and press “Advertisement” tab from the list.
- Hit the appropriate link of UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification and ensure your eligibility through UPPSC Notification.
- Then, you have to select “Apply Online” link and you can proceed further and fill UPPSC Online Application Form with correct details in accurate manner.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of filled UPPSC Recruitment Online Application Form for future usage.
- Last Date of Receipt of online application is: 18th June 2018
- End date to pay the application fee: 14th June 2018
Check the official link to know the details of the UPPSC Recruitment 2018