UPPSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited online application against the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer Vacancies through Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the UPPSC for the 831 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application from 6th July 2018 to 6th August 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Number Of Posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest and Range Forest Officer|
|Name Of Posts||831|
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2018||831|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F)/ Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2018:
Contenders are required to possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from any recognized university as per the norms of the management panel.
Job seekers should have their age between 18 years to 40 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Pre, Mains & Interview conducted by the UPPSC.
- For Gen/OBC: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 65/-
- For PH: Rs. 25/-
- Application fee can be Paid the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, contenders have to go through the official website of the organization which is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now you have to move your cursor towards the right side of the home page for checking UP PSC Recruitment Notification.
- Hit the link of “NOTICE REGARDING P.C.S. 2018/ A.C.F.2018” and ensure requirements from UPPSC Recruitment Notice in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders are required to press “Apply Online” link and proceed for filling UPPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signature and passport size photograph.
- Lastly hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of filled UPPSC Online Form for future usage.
- Start date to submit online application form: 6th July 2018
- End date to submit the application Form: 6th August 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the UPPSC Job Notification visit here
- To apply online now: visit here