UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam has transmitted a career notice in favor of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019. The organization has invited the application forms through the notice for filling up the 117 vacancies of Junior Engineer posts. Job hunters need to check complete information under this section before going to apply. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up these vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
UPRVUNL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer Trainee (District)||47|
|2.||Chemist Grade II||27|
|4.||Office Assistant-III Accounting||14|
Applicants who have completed Diploma, Under Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019.
- Candidate’s age should be above 18 years and must be below 40 years.
- Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the Govt. Guidelines.
The Applicants shall pay the application fee through online payment which is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC and Rs. 700/- for ST/SC Ex-s/Female Candidates and PH Candidates need to pay Rs. 10/-. Offline applications fee will not accept.
Candidate’s selection will be based on Written Exam.
Shortlisted job searchers will get the excellent salary with the good pay scale as mention below in the table:
|Name of the Posts||Salary info|
|Junior Engineer Trainee (District)||Rs. 44,900/-|
|Chemist Grade II||Rs. 36,800/-|
|Assistant Writer||Rs. 29,800/-|
|Office Assistant-III Accounting||Rs. 27,200/-|
Process to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam @ www.uprvunl.org
- Then, follow the “recruitment” notices tab and then click on the link mentioned relative Link and read full notification very carefully.
- Through this link, job searchers can able to fill online application form.
- After read the instructions to fill up the online application, job searcher need to fill it with in a proper manner and upload all necessary documentation with it.
- Now Pay application fee by Debit/Credit card online mode and Submit applications form
Date to be keeping In Mind:
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 21st March 2019
Link to check:
- Visit the given Official Notification regarding the UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019.
- To apply online: visit here