UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission has invited online application against the UPSC Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Assistant Director, Livestock Officer, Senior Instructor and other Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the UPSC for the 72 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 28th June 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Number Of Posts||Assistant Director, Livestock Officer, Senior Instructor and other|
|Name Of Posts||72|
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture)||01|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||01|
|Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch)||02|
|Professor (Applied Art)||03|
|Associate Professor (Applied Art)||04|
|Associate Professor (Painting)||03|
|Assistant Professor (Applied Art)||05|
|Assistant Professor (Painting)||02|
|Assistant Professor (Sculpture)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done Graduate/ Post Graduate or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
|Post Name||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Director||35 Years|
|Livestock Officer||30 Years|
|Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture)||35 Years|
|Director (Conservation)||45 Years|
|Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||53 Years|
|Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch)||35 Years|
|Professor (Non- Technical)||55 Years|
|Professor (Applied Art)||50 Years|
|Associate Professor (Applied Art)|
|Associate Professor (Painting)|
|Assistant Professor (Applied Art)||35 Years|
|Assistant Professor (Painting)|
|Assistant Professor (Sculpture)|
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the UPSC.
To apply for UPSC Current Vacancy, candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- To apply candidate is to login to official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now, press “Recruitment” tab that is available in menu bar.
- From drop down list you can press “Advertisement” tab.
- On appeared page, press “Advertisement No. 11 – 2018 (206.85 KB)” link.
- Now, UPSC Advertisement will appear.
- You can go through UPSC Notification and ensure your eligibility with complete details.
- Now, eligible candidates can apply online and fill UPSC Online Application Form with complete and accurate details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates.
- At last, press “Submit” tab and take the hard copy of same for future use.
- Closing date to submit online application form: 28th June 2018
- Last date to for printing of submitted application form: 29th June 2018
- Candidates must check the link to know more about the UPSC Job Notification visit here
- To apply online: visit here