UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission has published an employment notice for the Officer/Lecturer/ Assistant Director/ Assistant Executive Engineer through UPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Department has invited application against the 71offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than 17th May 2018.
More details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Officer/Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancy||71|
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Marketing Officer (Group I)||28|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Lecturer (Chemical Engineering||05|
|Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||24|
|Lecturer (Plastic Technology)||07|
After getting appointment selected job seekers will receive the good salary per month.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Post||Qualification Details|
|Marketing Officer (Group I)||Master’s Degree in Agriculture or Botany|
|Assistant Director||B.V. Sc or B.V. Sc and Animal Husbandry Degree|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering from a
recognized University or equivalent
|Lecturer (Chemical Engineering||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/
Technology in the Chemical Engineering
|Lecturer (Electronics &
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/
Technology in the Electronics & Communication
|Lecturer (Plastic Technology)||Bachelor’s Degree in Plastic Technology|
Candidates who have their age above of 18 years to 35 years are eligible to apply for UPSC Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
How to Apply For UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants who are applying for UPSC Recruitment should go through official site that is https://upsconline.nic.in
- After reaching to the home page, hit on “recruitment” tab.
- Now select UPSC jobs notification from new page.
- Detailed UPSC Notification with all required instruction visible on the page, read it carefully
- Thereafter tap on the “UPSC Recruitment Apply online” tab.
- Fill the UPSC Recruitment Application form will all essential details
- Upload required educational documents/ certificates, a recent passport size photograph as required
- Finally hit on “Submit and Continue” button for submission of UPSC Online Application Form
- At last, take the print out of UPSC Online Form for the future usage.
Last date for online application Submission: 17th May 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Link