UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) currently wants to recruit various applicants in the state government for the Specialist/Lecturer posts and in recent time’s organization issued an advt titled as UPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill up the 51 available posts in the organization. Candidates may submit their filled applications latest by 14th June 2018.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Posts Name: Specialist/Lecturer
Total Vacancies: 51
UPSC Recruitment Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|2.||Senior Design Officer Grade-I||02|
|4.||Assistant Professor (Unani)||12|
|5.||Lecturer (Computer Engineering)||12|
|6.||Lecturer (Electrical Engineering)||05|
|8.||Lecturer (Printing Experiment)||05|
After getting appointed job searchers will get the good salary package per month for the applied posts.
Candidates must have graduation degree or post-graduation degree in concerned stream or its equivalent qualification from any well recognized University.
- Candidates should have their age above of 18 years as on mentioned date.
- Job searcher belongs to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the commission rules.
- Written Test
- Interview Process
Instructions to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, you are suggested to reach to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page, you have to go through “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS Online recruitment application for various posts (OR)” link.
- Contenders are required choose the appropriate link of UPSC Notificationfor their willing position.
- Read the complete UPSC Recruitment Notice 10/2018and eligible contenders have to come back to the previous page.
- Hit “Apply/ Apply Now” link and entered the required details for UPSC Apply Online.
- Recheck the complete details entered for UPSC Application Form and hit on “Submit’ tab.
- Contenders are required to take a printout UPSC Recruitment Application for future use.
Last date For Receipt of Application Form: 14th June 2018
Link To Focus:
Go through the given Official Notification regarding the latest government jobs