UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the Lecturer (Civil Engineering & Construction Technology) positions through UPSC Recruitment 2018 process. Union Public Service Commission has released job notice for the 13 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 12th July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturer (Civil Engineering & Construction Technology)|
|No. of Vacancy||13|
UPSC Vacancy Salary Details:
Selected aspirants will accept PB of Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with AGP of 5400/- (B.E. /B.Tech qualification) and PB of Rs. 15600-39100/- with AGP of Rs. 6000/- (M.Tech Qualification).
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering with first class or equivalent in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Age of applicants should be between 21 – 35 years as on mentioned date.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the personal interview.
How to Apply For UPSC Recruitment:
- Subsequently, you have to go through the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Hit on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)” under this section.
- Then hit on “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 12/2018” on this page.
- Ensure eligibility from UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Eligible contenders have to follow below link for filling up Union Public Service Commission application form.
- After that, you may fill UPSC Application form.
- Upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Recheck UPSC Online Application form and then hit submit option.
- Take hard copy of Union Public Service Commission Application Form for future need.
Last date for application Submission: 12th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification