UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) and Samaj Kalyaan Adhikari Paryavekshak positions through UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 process. UPSSSC has released job notice for the 1953 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before the 25th June 2018.
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) and Samaj Kalyaan Adhikari Paryavekshak|
|No. of Vacancy||1953|
UPSSSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Gram Panchayat Adhikari||1527|
|2.||Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO)||362|
|3.||Samaj Kalyaan Adhikari Paryavekshak (Social Welfare Supervisor)||64|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have completed their 12th/ intermediate from UP Board or any recognized Board with CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT.
Candidates who have their age below 40 years to apply for other job positions as on mentioned date.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
- The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General categories is Rs. 185/-.
- For all categories of applicants who have registered need to pay Rs. 95/-.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis written examination followed by personal interview.
Candidates who will be selected for UPSSSC Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
How to Apply For UPSSSC Recruitment:
- Candidates, if you want to apply against UPSSSC VDO Panchayat Recruitment, will be visited to the official website of organization that is upsssc.gov.in
- Now, from the homepage, you can select “Recruitments” link shown at the menu bar of the homepage.
- After choosing this, a new page will be appeared on your display where you will get various links of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment Notifications.
- Then, select suitable ink for that posts which you want to apply against UPSSSC VDO and Panchayat Secretary Recruitment and read it carefully.
- Those contenders find themselves eligible, have to search apply online link and fill the online application form with complete details.
- After filling the form, must upload mandatory documents if applicable and then take a preview of the complete form.
- In the end, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and keep UPSSSC VDO Recruitment Application Form safe for future reference.
- End date to Register online: 25th June 2018
- Closing date to submit application fee: 27th June 2018
- Last Date of Submit Application Form: 29th June 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification