Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018 advt has released a notification by the Uttarakhand Post Office for the hiring of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. As per the announcement, the department will recruit candidates on 744 available seats in the different department. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Uttarakhand Post Office may submit their applications before 20-06-2018 to grab this golden opportunity.
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||744|
Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Selected candidates will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs. 2295/- to Rs. 4245/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018:
Candidates need to pass the 10th examination or its equivalent qualification from any well known university or education board and basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 40 years as on pre decided dates on 21.05.2018.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- Payment of application fee is also necessary. Payment of fee will be done through online mode only. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- OC/OBC Male Category: Rs. 100/-
- All Female, SC/ST and PH Category: Nil
How to Apply For Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you are required to login to official website that is www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Scroll downs the page and press “744” link that is available in front of Uttarakhand in left side of home page.
- By pressing said link, Uttarakhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment Notification in PDF will appear.
- You can read out the details provided in Uttarakhand Post Office Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Further eligible candidates can apply online by pressing suitable link.
- Fill Uttarakhand Post Office Online Application Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- Finally, hit submit tab and also take the hard copy of Uttarakhand Post Office GDS Online Form for future use.
Last Date for application Submission: 20th June 2018