Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018
Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in the Uttarakhand Post Office to fill up the total 744 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date. To know complete details candidates must read here below provided complete information:
|Recruiter Name||Uttarakhand Post Office|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||744|
Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy Details:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
Candidates, who will be selected will be paid under the pay scale Rs. 2295/- to Rs. 4245/-
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Office Jobs:
All those aspirants who are interested in the Jobs must have completed the 10th standard exam or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India.
- Job searchers should have their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years as on 21st May 2018.
- It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination only.
Candidates have to pay an exam fee which will be refunded on appearing on CBT. It may be noted the fee will be refunded after duly deducting bank charges.
- For General category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST category: No Fee
How to Apply For Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of department that is www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you are required to select “Notification For Gramin Dak Sevaks” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of Uttarakhand Post Office Notification, having all the details regarding the job.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on an appropriate link to Uttarakhand Post Office apply online.
- Now fill Uttarakhand Post Office Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
Last Date to Apply Online Application: 20th June 2018
- Candidates must check the Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here
- To apply online: check here