Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Vijaya Bank has put on air Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 advt on the subject of the 57 existing positions for Manager Scale II Posts. All the attracted aspirants should confirm the eligibility criteria and then can apply before the last date. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Vijaya Bank|
|Posts Name||Manager Scale II|
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
|1.||Manager Chartered Accountant||32|
Eligibility Criteria For Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Post name||Educational Qualification||Age required|
|Manager Chartered Accountant||Passed final examination for Chartered Accountant||35 years|
|Manager Law||BL (LLB) (Regular Full Time) from a Recognized University.|
|Manager Security||Pass in any Degree from a recognized University||45 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis on written exam/ Personnel Interview.
- Aspirants need to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through visiting @ www.vijayabank.com.
- You can read all details through given link “Recruitment Notification No.01/2018” – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form with all the required details and required to upload the compulsory documents scanned copies with it.
- In the last applicants should send the form online before last date then after generate printout of it and Enclose it in an envelope with scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Write the post name on an envelope and submit it to the postal address:
P.O. Box No.5136,
G.P.O. BANGALORE – 560 001
- Starting Date To Fill Online Form: 12th April 2018
- Last date for Online form submission: 27th April 2018