WAPCOS Recruitment 2019
Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS) is ready to recruit applicants for vacant vacancies of Engineer and Consultants Post against the WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 notification. Concerned applicants can get apply for WAPCOS jobs by submitting an application form as per the format on or before the end date.
|Name of the Recruiter||Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS)|
|Post Name||Engineer and Consultants|
|No. of Posts||153|
WAPCOS Vacancies details:
|Job Profile||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Key Experts / Consultants||Team Leader/ Project Manager||02|
|Dy. Team Leader||04|
|Dy. Project Manager (QC & QA)||02|
|Engineers (JLE)||Site Engineers||145|
Applicants who have completed Diploma, B.E / B.Tech or equivalent from a recognized Institute for WAPCOS Recruitment 2019
Job hunters who will be appointed will get the good salary package. Eligible candidates may also admissible for other allowances.
- Age of applying candidates should not be more than 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed to the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC category as per rules of organization.
Selection of eligible job hunters will be done on the basis of personal interview which will be conducted by the selection members of the department.
How to Apply for WAPCOS Vacancies:
- Log on to WAPCOS careers page at the official website www.wapcos.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Upload self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the WAPCOS Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting and submit it to the provide email address below.
- Take a print out of WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 application form and CV and keep it safe for further use.
- Start date for submission of application: 16th February 2019
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 23rd February 2019