WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Postal Circle Department has invited online application against the WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Postman and Mail Guard posts. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the WB Postal Circle for the 239 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||West Bengal Postal Circle Department|
|Number Of Posts||239|
|Name Of Posts||Postman and Mail Guard|
WB Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Postman||224||21700 – 36100/-|
Eligibility Criteria for WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- Interested candidates should have 10th/12th or its equivalent qualification in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 27 years as on pre decided dates.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the WB Postal Circle.
- UR/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: No Fee
- Candidates may pay the application fee through any Head Post Office.
How to Apply For WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are first required to visit the West Bengal Postal Circle official website that is www.westbengalpost.gov.in to get their West Bengal Postal Circle application form.
- Through home page go to the “Recruitment Notice/Results” section and hit the same.
- This will navigate you to another page where you need to search appropriate link regarding West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment
- After this, you may fill up Online Application Form.
- At next step, you may upload required documents along with form.
- Make payment of application fee, submit your form via online mode, access print copy of same for future need.
- End date to apply online: 17th July 2018
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Fee by Post Offices: 20th July 2018