WBHRB Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is ready to hire the capable job seekers for the GDMO Posts and invited online application against the WBHRB Recruitment 2017 announcement to appoint the applicants on General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the WBHRB for the 1520 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit the application before 1st December 2017.
|Name Of Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Number Of Posts||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Name Of Posts||1520|
WBHRB Vacancy Salary Info:
Appointed candidates will get the salary as Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 42000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/– Other allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Recruitment 2017
Job hunters must have done Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institute.
Job searchers should have their age below of 36 years as on 1st January 2017
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination and Trade Test conducted by the WBHRB.
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 210/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: No Fee
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be submitted through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan after filling up the page 1 of Application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16.
How to Apply For WBHRB Recruitment 2017:
Apply by following the below steps.
- Visit the official site @ www.wbhrb.in
- On the home page follow the appropriate link related to notification and fill up the online application form with all necessary information.
- Check the form at once and upload required scanned copies of mandatory documents along with the latest photograph.
- Contenders are advised to submit it online and get a printed copy of it.
- Last date for registration: 1st December 2017
- Closing date to submit complete online application form: 8th December 2017
- Last Date to submit application fee: 11th December 2017
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the WBHRB Job Notification click here
- To apply online: click here