WBPSC Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification for the Fire Operator Jobs through WBPSC Recruitment 2018 process. WBPSC Limited has released job notice for the 1452 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 3rd July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Fire Operator|
|No. of Vacancy||1452|
WBPSC Vacancy Salary details:
Selected job seekers will get the salary as (P.B.-2) Rs. 5,400/- – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed 10th exam or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Job searchers age must be above of 18 years and below of 27 years as on 1st January.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the written test and Personal Interview.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 110/- through online or offline mode as per your choice.
How to Apply For WBPSC Recruitment:
- First of all, go through the official website of the commission that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then go to the “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” tab to read the complete advertisement and after that fill application form with required details.
- After that press on submit button and take a print out it for future use
- Start date to submit online application: 13th June 2018
- Last date for application Submission: 3rd July 2018
- Last date of fee payment (Offline): 04th July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification