WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) is all set to conduct the examination against the WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 process for the 292 existing positions of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Technician and Junior Executive jobs in the department. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply through department website earlier than 27th April 2018.
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)|
|Total Posts||292 Jobs|
WBSETCL Vacancy Details with Salary Info:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer Recruitment Gr.-II||155||Rs. 6300–20200/- + Rs. 4400/-|
|Technician Recruitment Gr.III||116||Rs. 6300–20200/- + Rs. 2600/-|
|Junior Executive Recruitment (Store)||01||Rs. 9300–34800/- + Rs. 4700/-|
|Assistant Manager Recruitment (Corporate Communication)||20||Rs. 15600–39100/- + Rs. 5400/-|
Eligibility Criteria For WBSETCL Recruitment 2018:
All the interested candidates must have completed Diploma /B.E/B.Tech in a concerned stream or its equivalent in the relative stream from a University established by UGC.
Candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should not have attained maximum 27 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Test / Personal Interview.
For the General/OBC only
- For the Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication): Rs. 400/-
- For rest of the Posts: Rs. 250/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply For WBSETCL Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through the website that is www.wbsetcl.in
- You can read all details through the given official notice here and on a website.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form with all the required details.
- After this, applicants required uploading the required documents scanned copies of it.
- Then, At last, submit an application and take print out of it for future use.
Last date to apply online: 27th April 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification: visit here