WCD Recruitment 2019
Women Child Development (WCD) has unconfined an announcement for the Project Assistants through WCD Recruitment 2019 process for the 349 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 24th March 2019.
More details about WCD Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Women Child Development|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistants|
|No. of Vacancy||349|
WCD Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Block Project Assistant||148|
|3.||District Project Assistant||21|
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have Degree, PG Diploma, B.E / B.Tech or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 25 years to 45 years may apply for job positions announced by the WCD.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Written Exam
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belong to the Reserved Categories no need to submit an application fee.
Candidates must submit the application fee through online mode.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Block Project Assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Block Coordinator||Rs. 20,000/-|
|District Project Assistant||Rs. 18,000/-|
|District Coordinator & Accountant||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000/-|
How to Apply For WCD Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.wcdhry.gov.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for WCD recruitment notification.
- Now must read official WCD Notification very carefully
- Apply online by filling up WCD application form with all important details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc.
- Finally, submit the form to apply for Women Child Development recruitment
- Take the hard copy of form for future preferences
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 13th February 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 24th February 2019
- For more information, please refer the Official Notification
- Online Application: Click Here to Apply