WCR Recruitment 2017
WCR Recruitment 2017 advt has released for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder and Technician Jobs in the West Central Railway (WCR) to fill up the total 417 available vacancies. Attracted and keen candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online on or before the closing date that is 8th December 2017.
More details about WCR Recruitment 2017 are categorized into different categories like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, and etc to know complete details candidates must read here below provided complete information:
|Recruiter Name||West Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Fitter, Welder and Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||407|
West Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No. of vacancy|
Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the organization will get the excellent salary Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for WCR Jobs:
Candidates interested in WCR MO vacancy must have 12th with minimum 50% qualifying marks in relevant trade or its equivalent qualification from a university recognized by the UGC.
Candidates must have their age above of 15 years and below of 24 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
An application fee of Rs. 100/- for general and OBC candidate’s payable through Net Banking/ Debit card and Rs. 70/- application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH.
How to Apply For WCR Recruitment 2017:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through WCR website that is mponline.gov.in with the given time period.
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment (if any) and upload the necessary documents as per the requirement.
- In the end, candidates need to submit the application form properly and keep the receipt for future purposes.
Last Date to Apply Online Application: 8th December 2017
- Candidates must check the WCR Recruitment 2017 Official Notice: click here
- To apply online check here