The Palm, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand W Hotels in Dubai are extravagant and luxurious. The close connection with what the guests expect the success mantra of the hotel. Travellers from around the world show interest in connecting because of the high standards maintained and preferences given.
- Substitute items and special meals must be prepared.
- The temperature of grills, ovens, roasters, and boilers must be regulated.
- Food from freezer storage must be pulled defrosted.
- Proper arrangement and food garnish must be ensured.
- Food logs must be maintained.
- Quantity and quality of the food prepared must be monitored.
- Assistance needed at peak time must be communicated.
- Excess food items that are required daily must be informed to the chef.
- Presentation standards, food preparation checklist, and quality standards must all be maintained while cooking food.
- Management must be assisted in hiring, motivating and coaching employees.
- Must be able to serve as a role model.
- Safety and security policies related to the company must be obeyed.
- Unsafe working conditions, accidents. and injuries must be reported to the manager.
- Trained and certified in safety.
- Professional appearance must be maintained.
- Anticipating and resolving service needs for guests.
- Communicating with others in a decent and professional manner.
- Being positively minded is important.
- The team must be supported in reaching goals.
- Pay utmost attention to the concerns of guests.
- Perform duties assigned by the supervisors.
- Minimum high school education
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Minimum experience of 2 years is required.
Excellent salaries with incentives provided based on performance.
Follow the link for reference